We were told a couch and loveseat was made in USA by Don Oliveto of the roomstore.When we received the couch, the tag on both pieces says "made in China".

He knew that all along and lied to us. Also, prior to this experience, we bought a defective loveseat and couch, also made in China. We were doing a credit return for these defective pieces, which is why we wanted one made in USA. He lied to us to make a sale.

The way they handled this credit return was a joke. My husband had to get upset and angry over the phone. What a way to treat a customer!

Do not go to the roomstore!They treat people like garbage.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #339687

First of all, what is made in the usa anymore-nothing.If the forst set was made in china, why wouldn't the second set be made in china as well.

No matter where you go to purchase furniture, clothing, anything, all of it was made in china some how, but assembled in the usa.That is not the same as made in the usa.

Soperton, Georgia, United States #257968

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for Roomstore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com. I would like to hear more about your complaint.