The Roomstore - WE PURCHASED FRUNITURE FROM ROOM STORE12-12-2012 AND STILL 2 MONTHS LATER NO FURNITURE
We went to purchase furniture at the ROOM STORE as a Christmas present on 12-12-2012. They said the suit we picked out we could not get for a few weeks. I wanted it before Christmas so I was not happy, but I wanted this suit of furniture. I had been looking for 8 months to find the one I wanted.
I had not heard anything from them after the new year A WEEK so I called them. I was told I need to talk to the Manager. I did, he said he did not know why but it was back ordered til middle to the end of February. He said I could pick out another suit. Which makes no sense because I looked everywhere for what I wanted. This was the one. Today (2-15-2012)I called again. The Winchester Virginia Room Store.
Spoke with the manager again. After all this time he said we were still not going to get our furniture.
What a joke for a furniture store to not get the furniture they have in there show room and still do and you can not get it!!! VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THE ROOM STORE IN WINCHESTER VIRGINIA!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Main Street Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "Horrible horrible furniture and staff as well as the manager at South Ridge Store. I will never step foot in their door again and EVERYONE I know will know the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."