Moorefield, West Virginia

We went to purchase furniture at the ROOM STORE as a Christmas present on 12-12-2012. They said the suit we picked out we could not get for a few weeks. I wanted it before Christmas so I was not happy, but I wanted this suit of furniture. I had been looking for 8 months to find the one I wanted.

I had not heard anything from them after the new year A WEEK so I called them. I was told I need to talk to the Manager. I did, he said he did not know why but it was back ordered til middle to the end of February. He said I could pick out another suit. Which makes no sense because I looked everywhere for what I wanted. This was the one. Today (2-15-2012)I called again. The Winchester Virginia Room Store.

Spoke with the manager again. After all this time he said we were still not going to get our furniture.

What a joke for a furniture store to not get the furniture they have in there show room and still do and you can not get it!!! VERY DISSATISFIED WITH THE ROOM STORE IN WINCHESTER VIRGINIA!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Cohena2

The Roomstore sold me a recliner in September 2011 and told me it was on backorder and I'd get it in 2 weeks.After 3 months I finally had to get a full refund for the recliner because I never received it.

I kept contacting them and they finally admitted to me that they had no idea when or if they'd ever get the recliner back in stock. They were out of stock on all furniture made by Franklin who also manufactured my recliner.

Why sell something you NEVER had in stock and have no clue when or if you'd ever get it back in stock?I now see why they're going bankrupted.

Terri Jobe
Soperton, Georgia, United States #430916

Dear Valued Customer,

I am the Director or Customer Loyalty for RoomStore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com. I will be happy to get more detailed information on when to expect your furniture.