we had a chair that broke.Called customer service, took them 2 months to send out someone to look at the product.

Said they were going to ordert the part. TEN (10) DAYS later I get a call to say they are going to order the part!!!!!!! The worst customer service EVER!!!!! They don't tell you that the warranty is handled from a compnay out inTexas, that has to call a local guy to come out and look and I guess by messanger pigeon gets the information back to them so they can order or wahtever!

So I have a chair that is of no use to me for over 3 months!I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THE ROOM STORE AGAIN!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Roomstore. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Roomstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Roomstore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments