Bought a mattress 4 years ago from the Roomstore.The mattress warrant is for 10 years.

I called the warranty department 4 months ago because the mattress is sagging and lost all its firmness. They sent an employee to look at it and he said it was sagging and the firmness was not there. I asked if they repaired the mattress and he said no, they replace it. I was to receive confirmation within 1 - 2 weeks.

Someone from the roomstore called and said the mattress was not sagging 1 1/2 inches so it was not covered by the warranty. The main reason I bought the mattress was because of its firmness. This individual said to call back in 5 months to recheck the mattress, but as we now know, the store filed for bankruptcy.

I will contact the company that manufactured the mattress and see what they have to say.What a bunch of BS.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Roomstore. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Roomstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Roomstore to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Show Low, Arizona, United States #1242215

any luck i am in the same boat with my mattress