The Roomstore in Maryland has difficulty delivering on their promises.I ordered a bedbroom set, but it took months to complete the order.

I received the bed and mattresses in early October, but did not receive the bedstand until mid-December. From October to December, the delivery date changed at least 4-5 times. I visited the store on several ocassions during this time period, and I was always given a different date. I even offered to buy the floor model, which was slightly damaged, but I didn't care.

I wanted the bedstand!I will NEVER do business with the Roomstore again.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

They jerked you around because they're filing for bankruptcy and are losing money and closing stores. Why care about customers when that us happening to your company.

they are not at all thinking from a customer's point of view.I mean we are paying a *** lot of amount and not getting the furniture on time!!

So when guests are coming we have to make them sit on the floor!!disgusting.Roomstore better hurry up to clean the mess or else they are going to loose a lot of orders.

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago [...] and I couldn't be more disappointed..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more