We prchased a sectional from The Roomstore in October 2008.Two sofas that recline on each end and the wedge for a total of $2400.

Within the first 3 months we had to call out the service Department because the toggle that you pull to recline snapped off. Fast forward to today we have called them out 3 times for the toggles to be replaced and was going to call them out a fourth time for the same problem. We have all four toggles snap off at least 1 time sometimes 2 times! It is a design flaw!

So much of a design flaw that when the last service tech came out he ordered extra parts because he told us that it is a problem with this sofa and they are often repairing them. My problem is when it's a reoccuring problem that's not my fault, I should get my money back.

If this was a car I'd sue them under the Lemon law.Their furniture is crud and I've told everyone I know don't waste your money on the Roomstore!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #114318

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for RoomStore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com. I would like to assist you with the issues you are having.

Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Viagogo's Terrible Customer Service Viagogo "Just like what everyone's saying, Viagogo's ticket price is misleading and a complete rip off. I let it slide though. But yesterday, I received an e-mail from them saying that..." Read more Forest River - 25rks widwood trailer 2016 junk Forest River "We bought frailer brand new cause we liked layout and options not knowing that it would be in shop continues starting with dinning table rail for bed collapsing well friend..." Read more 3teewolf - Very very poor quality DO NOT BUY 3teewolf "Like other I buy a Joan Cornella poster for the amount of $25.94 (including fee for international delivery) following a facebook ad I never receive the product, contact the customer..." Read more Pep Boys - Rewards program and useless gimick. cost me more than it helped Pep Boys "I moved to a new towm, and was unable to find an honest shop. Also unable to find anyone willing to recommend a shop, I took my truck to pepboys...." Read more