We prchased a sectional from The Roomstore in October 2008.Two sofas that recline on each end and the wedge for a total of $2400.

Within the first 3 months we had to call out the service Department because the toggle that you pull to recline snapped off. Fast forward to today we have called them out 3 times for the toggles to be replaced and was going to call them out a fourth time for the same problem. We have all four toggles snap off at least 1 time sometimes 2 times! It is a design flaw!

So much of a design flaw that when the last service tech came out he ordered extra parts because he told us that it is a problem with this sofa and they are often repairing them. My problem is when it's a reoccuring problem that's not my fault, I should get my money back.

If this was a car I'd sue them under the Lemon law.Their furniture is crud and I've told everyone I know don't waste your money on the Roomstore!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #114318

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for RoomStore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com. I would like to assist you with the issues you are having.