I got my furniture last Sarturday.Before the delivery guy left i called Room store because they forgot one lamp.

After 5 minutes I had to call again because my sofa is ripped. About the lamp they told me that they could delivery at mu house. After a couple days they want me to pick up at the store.. i am so tired to call roomstore.

It is not my fault they forgot the lamp. If they say that they can delivery, so it is better they delivery. Finally the manager call me today, his name is Henry(Rockville), he said if i won't pick it up he will cancel my lamp. I got so mad..

I am pissed with them, and i still have the sofa problem to resolve....

This store is the worst.I will tell all my friends to never buy anything there.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #167425

I am sorry you have had this experience wiht us. Please contact me so I can help you. tjobe@roomstore.com

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more The Roomstore - Roomstore Customer Service very poor! The Roomstore "Bought a Curio cabinet over the phone after we saw it in the store and decided to pick it up ourselves - and were NOT told , that in case..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more The Roomstore - Horrible experience has not stoped. My love for Roomstore is gone! The Roomstore "I went to room store about a year ago today to buy a dining set, because my husband and I had a good history with Roomstore, we assumed the same..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more