Bought a living room suite and bedroom suite from Roomstore in Jan, big mistake, have had nothing but trouble since.When they delivered my furniture, the sofa and love seat were green and the recliner was white.

They brought the coffee table out without the glass, they were going to order it, that never happened. The sofa fell apart in August, have been waiting since then for parts. No on returns your phone calls, and their Customer Service Dept is a joke. DON't waist your money buying junk from them.

They cut corners big time and once it leaves the showroom, it's your JUNK.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #217412

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty. Please contact me so I can address your issue. You may contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com

MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more The Roomstore - Horrible experience has not stoped. My love for Roomstore is gone! The Roomstore "I went to room store about a year ago today to buy a dining set, because my husband and I had a good history with Roomstore, we assumed the same..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more