We purchased a coffee table-- when we opened the box one side was significantly dog-earred.We did not unpack the rest of the box.

The store said to contact "Customer Loyalty" -- which we did. They said they have to send someone out to see if it can be fixed -- so that person will call. Three days later that department called and said someone cannot come out for OVER TWO WEEKS!!!! This is the HOLIDAY Season -- that is CRAZY.

All we want is that part of the table to be replaced or a new table... It cannot be fixed-- it is solid wood.

There are loop holes in every aspect of their policies-- don't do this until you do this... but THEN it is too late to do the other thing. It is the WORST customer service I have ever seen.

They want the sale and want you to give up on the complaints -- they do not care about the customer AT ALL... and will have NO LOYALTY from me.

I can make a lot of rounds on facebook and here to get my monies worth is hoping no one else shops from them.BUYER BEWARE of this place!!!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

:zzz

I do not know Terry Jobe personally...but I will say that she, and a person named Janice, have changed how I feel about Roomstore. I got my new coffee table, returned the one that was damaged and am very pleased-- just wish we would not have had to go through all we did BEFORE finding Terry. THANKS, TERRY!!!!!

Soperton, Georgia, United States #217001

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for Roomstore. I am sorry we have not met your expectations. Please contact me so as I would love to assist you.