I bought a Complete Princess Bedroom Set for my daughter in July 2010.Delivered in Aug 2010.

Now Dec 10. The Furniture is the worst I've ever bought! This is supposed to be the top of the line, but the quality is worse than Walmart's boxed furniture. The drawers were broke straight out of the box.

I called customer service, they tried to replace it with another unit that was worse straight out of the box! NO Quality, save your money & go to a real furniture store.

Almost $4,000 wasted!They won't and don't do refunds!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more