I had not realized how bad the Roomstore was or how badly they treated their customers.I know what it's like to be treated like this.

What a nightmare some of these stories are!! People buy something new, they spend a year fighting them and never get what they purchased, and then the store tells them its out of warrarnty? WTF??? That should be a lawsuit.

Thank you everyone here for letting me know about the Roomstore. I'm so sorry for some of you. I almost made the same mistake of purchasing their junk, but it's clear that most of the furniture out of the box is just junk and then you have to deal with poor service and a lack of responses or concern.

It appears that after they have your money, they really don't care.I will take my $24,000.00 some place else to get my house furniture.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

The Roomstore - Poor Customer Service The Roomstore "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more