After reading several of these posts its easy to establish the way this company runs its business. I too am in a likely position with their defective furniture, rude customer service, even having sexual advances made towards me while purchasing furniture, having them switch the mattress at the last minutes for a higher priced one, scribbling on the order paper so I couldn't figure out what the salesperson wrote, and then having to wait for a tech to come in three to four weeks to get the furniture examined.

Finally had enough, though I did try for three months to avoid going to small claims court, I am now set to go unless they take their furniture and give a full refund for all the harassment and time lost from work and piece of mind.

Companies like this depend on people to give up especially when they are being financed through synchrony bank, who also does nothing about disputes with roomstore. Its manipulation at its best making you believe you are not worthy of good service because you are second rate with borrowing for their credit. The way they treat people is to make them say they don't ever want to buy from them again.

But guess what..they won because they still got your money and treated you like dirt. So even if you didn't win a small claims court..

for $52 its worth taking them to court. If everyone did this we would be rid of the garbage they throw our way!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Roomstore. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Roomstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Roomstore to other companies on our site.

Comments

Did you get the refund from them? I am having the same issues and now of course they filed bankruptcy and could care less.

Customer service is closed down even!

They told me to email the owner.. sure he will be replying to me!

i READ YOUR POSY AN AM GOING TO TAKE THEM TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR DEFECIVECOUCH AND LOVE SEAT. I HAVE HAD NO LUCKWITH STORE MANAGER, CORPORATE OFFICE SO GETTING PAPERWORK TOMORROW AND TAKING THEM.AICK OF ALL THERE ***.