Raleigh, North Carolina

Bought a Curio cabinet over the phone after we saw it in the store and decided to pick it up ourselves - and were NOT told , that in case something is wrong with it, that we have to bring it back. The mirror has a BIG manufacturer defect, which was confirmed by a contractor, who just came by and looked at it - after 3 phone calls (and being told we live in a "Sunday area", and it is difficult for somebody to service our area..what in the world is a "Sunday area"??)

You would think , Roomstore would now send a new curio...but NO - we are supposed to bring it back in the original packaging (which had to be cut open ) OR can have a new one delivered for $100.00.

Lesson learned: Will NEVER buy from that company again!!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Terri Jobe
Soperton, Georgia, United States #216883

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for RoomStore.I am sorry you have experienced the issue described.

Please contact me so I can assist you.tjobe@roomstore.com

Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more The Roomstore - Review about Bedroom Set from Glendale, Arizona The Roomstore "Very poor customer service AFTER they take your money Bedroom set was rough wood on set that was delivered - I was told it was the type of wood so i..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Victor Law Center Pa "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more