The Roomstore - Roomstore bed cracked one month after warranty
Terrible.....I will NEVER shop at a roomstore again. The quality of the furniture is poor. The customer service is atrocious.
My wife and I decided to purchase our first home's bedrooom furniture from this particular store. We should have realized right away that shopping here might not be such a good idea. When asking simple availability and model differences......the sales associate seemed like he was doing us a favor by "looking into it". I was about done with them at this point.....but my wife really liked the look of the set (i thought it looked good too).
Anyways to get to the point..... the nightstand door keep unlatching, the baseboards on our bed splintered away from the footboard and began too at headboard as well (they have clamps on as we speak), two of my dresser doors bump each other when closing, the nightstand drawer needs undo force to open it......the mirror on dresser is flimsy......and ''''finally'''--- two of my wife's dresser drawers consistently go off track.
When calling about the bed situation (literally snapped and one corner fell to floor-----i'm not THAT fat) the customer service first and foremost were interested in when we bought the bed. Wouldn't you know.....it was literally one month beyond the 'excellent' year warranty!!! I talked to supervisors and no one did anything-----barely even recieved an apology. They said my option was......i could buy new baseboard....I did not want to give them a dime more of my money.
I am looking at trying to postthese pictures of the baseboard. What POOR quality !! Do yourself a favor .....pay the extra 100 or 200 and go to a nicer furniture store......it will be worth it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Queen Bedroom Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "I had an untouched Samsung Galaxy s3, for which I was quoted $133. I sent the phone in the next day, and a few days later received an email stating..."
- "I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016. I followed the the..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."