The Roomstore - Roomstore bed cracked one month after warranty

211 of 392 The Roomstore reviews

Terrible.....I will NEVER shop at a roomstore again. The quality of the furniture is poor. The customer service is atrocious.

My wife and I decided to purchase our first home's bedrooom furniture from this particular store. We should have realized right away that shopping here might not be such a good idea. When asking simple availability and model differences......the sales associate seemed like he was doing us a favor by "looking into it". I was about done with them at this point.....but my wife really liked the look of the set (i thought it looked good too).

Anyways to get to the point..... the nightstand door keep unlatching, the baseboards on our bed splintered away from the footboard and began too at headboard as well (they have clamps on as we speak), two of my dresser doors bump each other when closing, the nightstand drawer needs undo force to open it......the mirror on dresser is flimsy......and ''''finally'''--- two of my wife's dresser drawers consistently go off track.

When calling about the bed situation (literally snapped and one corner fell to floor-----i'm not THAT fat) the customer service first and foremost were interested in when we bought the bed. Wouldn't you know.....it was literally one month beyond the 'excellent' year warranty!!! I talked to supervisors and no one did anything-----barely even recieved an apology. They said my option was......i could buy new baseboard....I did not want to give them a dime more of my money.

I am looking at trying to postthese pictures of the baseboard. What POOR quality !! Do yourself a favor .....pay the extra 100 or 200 and go to a nicer furniture store......it will be worth it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
211 of 392 The Roomstore reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Terri Jobe

May 02, 2011 #281416 Soperton, Georgia, United States

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for Roomstore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Roomstore. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Roomstore.
Filing a new complaint about
×