2.1
Style and Design

IN February 2015 my wife made a deposit on bedroom furniture at Room Store in Phoenix, AZ. At the time we were living out of Arizona and in process of moving to Prescott Valley in january of this year. When we returned to the store in January of this year we found that our deposit and sales order had been lost in the shuffle at the store and we were left without any satisfaction on a refund of our deposit.

The amount we had given was $ 598,22, with a visa card ending in 6351. invoice # 000009 transaction sequence #007911 Feb 19, 2015 Connie Gill. We want our funds reimbursed on this deposit that was not honored at your store when we returned to the chain in January of this year.

Now we are unclear how to get our funds returned to us for this grave error on the part of your store chain.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of the mattress that we purchased later and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund on deposit" of kalispell complete bedroom set and sealy queen mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $598. The Roomstore needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kalispell complete bedroom set and sealy queen mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Roomstore.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments