I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart.I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US Furniture to do the repairs.
The Tech just Stretched and Stapled it back together. a few months later, it came apart, and I called the warranty dept. again. I wanted to talk to a Supervisor, since the work was not completed in a professional manner.
Left about 5 messages with Melisa.
Finally spoke to Melisa who told me that they are going to replace the entire cushion, this was back May, Spoke to Bonner(very Rude) told me that the store will call me within 48hrs.7/27/10 we shall see if I receive a call.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Amrf 1996 Camel Chaise 236217495
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I went to room store about a year ago today to buy a dining set, because my husband and I had a good history with Roomstore, we assumed the same..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."