The Roomstore - Poor Customer Service

286 of 392 The Roomstore reviews

I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart.I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US Furniture to do the repairs.

The Tech just Stretched and Stapled it back together. a few months later, it came apart, and I called the warranty dept. again. I wanted to talk to a Supervisor, since the work was not completed in a professional manner.

Left about 5 messages with Melisa.

Finally spoke to Melisa who told me that they are going to replace the entire cushion, this was back May, Spoke to Bonner(very Rude) told me that the store will call me within 48hrs.7/27/10 we shall see if I receive a call.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
286 of 392 The Roomstore reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rae

Aug 27, 2010 #181495

Don't hold your breath... The only call I have ever received from roomstore was them denying a claim...4 months later, still waiting on a call for broken parts. Thank God for chargebacks :)

Aug 10, 2010 #174129 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India

Its Aug 10 2010 and still no infomation about either repair of repalcing the Chaise.

Aug 07, 2010 #173197

On Aug 4, recieved a call for repairs between 9am to 1pm on Aug 5. Took the day off and recieved a call at 11am that the part did not arrive at the store. I ask previously if the part was in and Bonner tald me that it was. I called customer service and was told that the part was not at the store and they would have to do some research to see were the part went. I spoke to Wendy the manager, who told me that the chaise was discontinued and should have been replace and I should recieve compensation for my time off from work. Not saying how much or when the work was going to be complete. Wendy told me that Lorissa would be calling me back the next day to let me know what was going on with the part. The next day, I did recieve a call from Lorissa, just to tell me that they were still trying to locate the part.

reidstreasure

Aug 05, 2010 #172269

I may be able to help you.. email me at reidstreasure@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2010 #170416 Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

Its 7/30/2010 and still no call. I will try to call theme, to see what lies they are going to use for not calling back.

Kim Kines

Jul 30, 2010 #170246

Did you ever receive a call? I have left message after message for Joe and he can't be bothered to call back

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Roomstore. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Roomstore.
Filing a new complaint about
×