4.3

I had a good experience with Heath the sales person however, warranty which I still have paid for...and I scheduled recently for furniture to be repaired, I called and set up an apt for 2/13 however unsure if they are coming because I called this week and they said refer to the website which tells really nothing. Are warranties being honored or not!

If not, I hope for the reimbursement, because the salesperson said if your furniture breaks or gets scratched you can replace it or call for the warranty to be replaced!! So, I said ok because I have dogs. So, do I get my leftover warranty I purchased money back...? OR will they still come o the 13th of this month!!

I called and no one knows anything other than refer to website. We shall see...

This reviewer shared experience about "terrible recliner and scratches on my sectional after less than a year." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $900. debec5 is overall dissatisfied with The Roomstore. The most disappointing about the roomstore recliner at The Roomstore was furniture quality , but reviewer liked salesperson heath. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Roomstore.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare The Roomstore to other companies on our site.

Comments

Did they ever come out? I'm having the same issue.

First time I have EVER bought an extended warranty and I can't get them to come out to repair some stitching that's coming unraveled. So frustrating!!