I bought a sofa and love seat at the Roomstore and the sofa has bolts falling out and is sagging.They replaced it once and it is happening again, all within one year.

Now they are saying " it is normal wear, nobody lives in that unit. Have lived there three months only. They are a fraud. They do not return calls in a timely fashion, even their technician said their furniture is inferior.

What constitutes normal wear I would hope more than three months.Over rated store, we are paying for their high prices and advertisements they do not stand behind their products they want their money and they give you a "run around" on the phone putting everyone into voicemail.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Guys don't believe Terri Jobe or anyone from Roomstore.They all are a bunch of liars.

I ordered my furniture in first week of Dec 2011. I was made to wait with false assurances and finally in May 2012 I had to cancel the order. They keep assuring that the furniture will be there next month but it will never come.

And when it comes you see what quality they deliver.Better spend your hard earned money at some other furniture store.

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for RoomStore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com and I will be happy to try and assist you.