The Roomstore SUCKS!Do not ever leave a deposit if they say your item is on back order or you'll never get your merchandise much less your deposit.

They just need to close because their employees especially the manager at The Fountains Branch are incompetent, lacking in customer care service and unprofessional. She, the manager won't take calls and will never return calls. I put a deposit back in June for an item on back order. By August, they have not called or communicated with me on the status of the order so I cancelled and requested a refund.

To date, I have not gotten my refund despite numerous calls to the branch and the Customer Loyalty Office.

They keep saying you will receive the credfit in10 to 14 days and it has been 3 months; no calls no communication.Very very poor business practice.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #389645

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for RoomStore. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com. I will be happy to address your issue

cohena2

Keep us posted on what happens.

cohena2

I had the exact same problem.I ordered a recliner from thr Columbia, MD location on 9/17/11.

I was told my item was on back order and would be in by late September. October 1st comes and still no recliner. Over the next 2 months I they kept pushing back my delivery date. Finally I find out from the manager at the Columbia store that all furniture made by Franklin (my recliners mfgr) that the Roomstore carries are out stock and the earliest the earliest they would get any Franklin furniture in was late December/early January and that was not a guarantee.

They offered me the floor model and I declined because I bought a new chair not a used floor model.I went to the store and got a refund back to my debit card and it only took a few days.