purchased terra cotta table, chairs and server 2/12/10.Table and chairs came in after 2 setbacks.

After 2 months now and still don't have server. It's made in vietnam also. butterfly table needs leaf aligning bad. Still haven't seen a repairman after 2 promised dates.

Ordered a leather couch on sale last month and delivery date has been pushed back 2 times already. promises, promises. Never again.

Going to call them and cancel it all now and get my deposit back on the couch.Please don't buy from this company!you will be sorry!

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

I have had the same problem with delivery service and this is absolutely ridiculous!I am an irate customer because I ordered my furniture from the Tallahassee, FL location a month ago and have yet to receive half of my order.

The part that was delivered was broken when it arrived! I called yesterday and never received a return call and I am going to call and cancel all of it today as well as tell them to have service delivery come pick up the furniture that was delivered!

I refuse to spend $2,600 for poor customer service and horrible delivery service!Do NOT make a purchase from this store because it is NOT worth the hassle!!

junkjunkjunk1

COULD BE IN CHINA JUNKJUNKJUNK

Soperton, Georgia, United States #136049

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty for Roomstore. If you will contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com, I will be happy to resolve your issues.