The Room Store of Glen Burnie Md 21061 delivered damaged furniture to my house on 16 different occasions over a six month period.They offered me compensation but never delivered on the offer.

The corperate customer service as well as local repeatedly failed to return my calls or answer my concerns. Only after filing a complaint with the BBB, then the attorney generals office did they agree to pick up the furniture and refund my money. When the did so they damaged my wall and screen door. I spoke to Linda and Janice at corperate and after they failed to deliveron what they promised they passed me off to Gail (ID# 2242) who refused to do anything for me other than picking up the furniture and refunding my money.

They refused to refund my money up front, so now they have the furniture back and I still have not seen my $5000 dollars spent. So here I am with an empty living room waiting for a store that does not deliver on any promise and cuts all corners. I could go on and on, but please just stay away from this store.

I feel I must do everything in my power to let other consumers know what they have put me through over the past six months so that they have the choice to avoid this company.They are by far they worst business of any kind I have ever done business with.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #118004

I am the Director of Customer Loyalty. If you will contact me I will be happy to look into your refund. Please contact me at tjobe@roomstore.com