Bought dining room table from The RoomStore 2 weeks before Thanksgiving..and they delivered the wrong colored chairs.

Then they replaced those chairs with the right color, however 2 of them wobble. One of the chairs has a leg much shorter then then the other 3. They have been telling me for weeks that a shipment is coming in, but I still do not have my 2 chairs, and Christmas is in a few days!!!

I will never buy another thing from that store..Wish I had checked reviews before I went to that store...:( So I am a little pissed off!!!!

Comments

Soperton, Georgia, United States #398776

Our Customer Affairs number is 800 827 7769 extension 2283. Please leave your name and your contact number for a prompt call back for immediate assistance.

Soperton, Georgia, United States #398774

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact our Customer Affairs Department so we may address this issue. Our intention is to provide you the excellent service your deserve.

How do they think they are going to survive with such a bad customer service!!Late delivery,delivering damaged furniture!!

Should behave in a professional way.Or else they are soon going to close down completely.