bought a living room set in Jan. paid over $3,000.00 for the set. after delivery and set up the back of the recliner and one section of the sofa will not stay attached (it is a leather set) and one of the release buttons to allow sofa to recline does not work.

It took two weeks before a service man came out to look at it. at first he was going to just half *** fix the problem, but I would not let him so then I was told that they would have to order the parts to fix from the factory and should hear something in a few weeks.

2 months before I finally got someone to contact me. Since then I have made several calls to customer service and have been told that they are waiting for the part. I called the store where I purchased the set and was told that they could not do anything about it now that customer service was involved.

I am sick and tired of waiting and want my living room set replaced. we have already paid over 4 payments.

Had an Experience with The Roomstore?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more The Roomstore - Poor Customer Service The Roomstore "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers - Fraud Spoiled Rotten Schnauzers "Paid for puppy several weeks before she would be old enough to pick up. The sellers were so friendly. We were told when we flew in to Salt Lake, they..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more DO NOT USE KWIK FIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES Kwik Fit "Took my car in on 18 January 2017 as an emergency repair as my passenger window pane had fallen out of its clip and into the door panel, and dropped..." Read more