The Roomstore - Roomstore - Warranty
Although I do have all my furniture, I also have THREE service warranty agreements for which I paid $199/each.If one does not use the the warranty over the 5 year period, they may be redeemed for merchandise.
I surely don't see me ever getting any sort of reimbursement. Therefore, since I still owe a balance, why shouldn't I be allowed to simply not pay them the balance owed on my last purchase! They are out of business..why should I continue paying if they don't have too??
Can anyone guess the response to this question.Hmmm...let me see??
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "My stylist brushed my hair very hard, pulled my hair out in the process, hit my earrings repetitively and was aware of this, ripped the backing off my ear which..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."