The Roomstore - Roomstore - Warranty
Although I do have all my furniture, I also have THREE service warranty agreements for which I paid $199/each.If one does not use the the warranty over the 5 year period, they may be redeemed for merchandise.
I surely don't see me ever getting any sort of reimbursement. Therefore, since I still owe a balance, why shouldn't I be allowed to simply not pay them the balance owed on my last purchase! They are out of business..why should I continue paying if they don't have too??
Can anyone guess the response to this question.Hmmm...let me see??review #330673
You may also like
- "Very poor customer service AFTER they take your money Bedroom set was rough wood on set that was delivered - I was told it was the type of wood so i..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..."
- "I just wear the shoe only two times then it's dameged, I attached the picture ..."
- "I just had Mr Mechanical at myHouse through American Home Shield. I filed service ticket this morning and they called and set up appt and came out right away. Ron..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."
- "Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at tellus. Curabitur aliquet quam id dui posuere blandit. Vivamus magna justo, lacinia eget consectetur sed, convallis at..."