The Roomstore - Room Store uses Corporate Receivables to collect debt
If anybody finds themselves in a bind with the Room Store do not let them send you to Corporate Receiveables. In doing this you are adding fuel to their flame. Once in it is impossible to speak to anyone who knows anything. You are treated like you are *** and inferior to them.
I have tried for a year to correct the debt I encountered with the room store by using the corporate receivable group. They will set you up on a payment plan and take your money but they are unable to or refuse to work with the room store in regards to having late fees removed or intrest stopped. In the year that I have made payments my account balance has gone up over $600.00 dollars and the credit bureau show me as being over 120+ days late on making any type of payment.
This is an unfair policy and only adding to the pressure and debt I am already facing. Going through a divorce, trying to talk to the Room Store or Corporate Receivables to help me manage is absolutely impossible. Stay away from both if you possibly can. Neither establishment is reputable as far as I am concerned. I called to day to inquire again and was patronized for being in debt in the first place. Then they proceeded to tell me if I managed my finances better this would not have happened in the first place. Well if I could report the whole lot I would and I would really like to just stop paying all together because trying to do the right thing has gotten me no where.
If you value your money do not buy anything from them.f276988 review #116427
You may also like
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "Internet browser click to OneSmartPenny.com redirected to TheEasyLoanSite.com, then I clicked "Check out your credit report to ensure you know what your lenders will see, Get Your Free Updated Credit..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Thought I was purchasing two beautiful toy shar-pei puppies, but what a surprise I got. One is a mix breed, and the other has to be put down. ..."
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."