The Roomstore - Room Store uses Corporate Receivables to collect debt
If anybody finds themselves in a bind with the Room Store do not let them send you to Corporate Receiveables. In doing this you are adding fuel to their flame. Once in it is impossible to speak to anyone who knows anything. You are treated like you are *** and inferior to them.
I have tried for a year to correct the debt I encountered with the room store by using the corporate receivable group. They will set you up on a payment plan and take your money but they are unable to or refuse to work with the room store in regards to having late fees removed or intrest stopped. In the year that I have made payments my account balance has gone up over $600.00 dollars and the credit bureau show me as being over 120+ days late on making any type of payment.
This is an unfair policy and only adding to the pressure and debt I am already facing. Going through a divorce, trying to talk to the Room Store or Corporate Receivables to help me manage is absolutely impossible. Stay away from both if you possibly can. Neither establishment is reputable as far as I am concerned. I called to day to inquire again and was patronized for being in debt in the first place. Then they proceeded to tell me if I managed my finances better this would not have happened in the first place. Well if I could report the whole lot I would and I would really like to just stop paying all together because trying to do the right thing has gotten me no where.
If you value your money do not buy anything from them.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Earth Power Group is a subsidiary of Earth Power International, a “next generation” of scammers and swindlers for renewable energy companies and we are providers of the perfect scams within..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "It burnt top of the dome and melted .i had to unplug it because it stayed hot ..and now they wont do anything about it!!! J59909@yahoo.com..615 -585-1091..u should Stand behind..."
- "My company purchased a 40" Sony TV from PCRichards... they shipped it in nothing but the TV box. The screen when turned on had spider cracks all through the screen......"
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- "One of my orders is E-Cigarette Kit "Eleaf ijust 2", i'm very satisfied with may purchase, great battery life '2600 mah' (up to 3 days-relatively smoke), nice quality, good pair..."
- "They are crooks pure and simple. I don't know what else to say. They inspected the house and found things wrong with it. I didn't buy the house...."